Tuesday, November 21, 2006

40th Anniversary

I wanted to take a break from my complaining about my stolen car and just let y'all know that today my parent's celebrated their 40th Anniversary. Amazing, huh? I'm grateful to have such a wonderful example of marriage in my life, and to have such wonderful and loving parents who love me, but more importantly, really love each other. I only hope I can be as happy with someone one day.

So, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Mom and Dad! Here's to many more years to come!

A few pics...

(I shot this a few years ago when they came and visited me in Thailand. Aren't they cute?)


(yet another pic from Thailand, those are really the only ones I have on my computer!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks D, let's have another adventure together!
Love, Dad and Mom

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home