Friday, November 03, 2006




You Passed 8th Grade Math



Congratulations, you got 10/10 correct!



I don't mean to brag, it's just that in 8th grade I had a really hard time with math and it was the only time in my life I got a C. I'm sure I wasn't the greatest of students, and I don't think I had the greatest of teachers, so I didn't necessarily SHINE in the subject. It pretty much devastated me that entire year. It wasn't until I started geometry in 9th grade and that I was able to prove to myself that I could once again be good at this. I guess I've never really gotten over my eighth grade year...because here I am 14 years later blogging about it. Funny how we just don't let go of some things, eh?

3 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

I hate math 8th grade or otherwise.

2:10 PM  
Blogger napalmbrain said...

I totally remember that. Who did you have?

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i'm the only person i know around my circle of friends that loves math. I took calculus in college for fun. Yes, i do dress up sexy, wear perfume and buy expenssive shoes. Although i find my self dying for equations to solve. Please help me!!! loool

D- i love you...thank for talking to me today

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home