Saturday, September 16, 2006

Jordanelle '06




I think this picture is even cooler because it's blurry. We went up to Jordanelle resevoir before I left for Seattle, and had a mighty fine day on the water.




I don't know what I'm trying to do here, but I think I'm channeling my inner Arsenio.




This one is a little more, "Look ma, one hand!"

I was very pleased with this trip...I hadn't been on skis for more than four years, and I was able to shoot right up and have a blast. My goal for next year is to get up on Slalom again...it's been years since I've even tried.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just thinking today about how much I'd love to go waterskiing...that looks so fun. One thing New York City does not have (one of the only things) is a place to go waterskiing...

8:34 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

You look so gay in these pics. I love it.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home