Tuesday, March 13, 2007

2 down, 1 to go

FINALS.

AGAIN.

I know, I was just doing these in December, but that's the glory of the quarter system. By chosing to matriculate in a school that is still on quarters, you've electively chosen to put yourself through one more frenzied week of finals. What's worse, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Luckily I have just one more to crank out before spring break. And helping me get through the dread of finals is knowing that my darling Linda will be flying in from London to spend a week with me in and around the Pacific Northwest.

Linda and I met nearly five years ago while spending our summer breaks studying in jolly ol' England. She was in my same "History of Elizabeth I" class. On the first day I had noticed that although she spoke English quite well, I could tell she wasn't American, nor British. Linda was aruging a point with the professor (one that wasn't taken too well, I should add), but Linda had a really valid point. Her confidence mixed with supported info and her "accent" intrigued me. I had no choice but to approach her immediately after class and get to the bottom of the mystery. That curiosity blossomed into a beautiful friendship, still going strong today. Here's a pic taken August 11, 2002, on Linda's birthday. We've just come down from a very soggy day exploring Neuschwanstein Castle.

What's funny is that more than likely any pics we take this upcoming week may look just as wet and soggy.

Linda these days is working on her master's at Oxford and just got accepted to Christ's College at Cambridge for a PhD. So, yes, I definitely plan on making a trip back to England sometime in the next three years to visit her in the city where it all started.

While here for spring break we'll be heading up to Vancouver, BC to say hello and spend time with our neighbors to the north (first for me!). We're also toying around with the idea of going down to San Francisco and taking even more fog and dampness into our spring break. While other classmates of mine will be working on their tans on Maui, or in Hawaii, Florida, and other sunny locales, I'll be working on my paleness factor and seeing if at all possible I can get whiter.

Besides that, life is fine and fun. No, not dating anyone (SHOCKER!), but that's okay, school keeps me warm at night ;)

Sorry for the infrequent posting lately. But thanks for reading, just the same!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would LOVE to be spending the next week in the Pacific NW with you!! Last Spring Break was pretty amazing...I hope this one is just as great for you. Good luck with all of your finals!

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, um, are there any pictures from your Spring Break adventures?

7:54 PM  
Blogger Jed said...

Time to get blogging again...

3:27 PM  
Anonymous mコミュ said...

mコミュで簡単にハメ友を見つけませんか!!登録している娘は相手は誰でも良いんです、条件はSEXが好きの一点だけです。さあ連絡を取って手っ取り早くハメ友をGETしよう

10:27 PM  
Anonymous 神待ち said...

訳アリで家出した少女が神様の救いを待つ神待ち掲示板です!家に帰りたくない、帰れない少女達に愛の手を差し伸べてあげませんか

9:49 PM  
Anonymous グリー said...

やっぱり新しい出逢いはグリーやモバゲーよりスタービーチ!フィーリングの合う異性を探し、すぐに遊びにいこう

10:14 PM  
Anonymous SM度チェッカー said...

SMって最初は抵抗有る方が多いと思いますが、新しい自分を見付ける入門にまず、SM度チェッカーで自分に合うSMプレーを探しませんか?ここから新しい可能性が広がりますよ

11:24 PM  
Anonymous デコログ said...

デコログ掲示板で出会いを楽しみませんか?ちょっとした出会いからHな出会いまで幅広い出会いを提供しているのはデコログだけ!楽しくない毎日を刺激のある毎日に変えましょう

9:21 PM  
Anonymous M男 said...

M男の理想・願望を叶えます!!M男だから求める娯楽を当掲示板で楽しんでいきませんか?Sな女性から沢山の喜びを与えてもらえる快楽コミュで楽しんで下さい

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home