Wednesday, January 31, 2007

How long does it take to fall in love, and then out?

I'm just wondering.

A strange occurrence of related events happened two nights ago that took my mind back to a situation I was in almost two years ago--with this guy I was starting to see and like for about two weeks. For one reason or another, I discovered, just this Sunday night, that he has tried on more than one occasion tried contacting me by phone, and these attempts went completely unnoticed by me. Without going into all the complicated details, let me just say that there's an uncomfortably large amount of information on the internet about each and every one of us...stuff that we can all access if we try hard enough. I was able to put two and two together with some information that I came across, and like I said earlier, came to the shocking realization that he had tried, more than once, to contact me.

So...I started thinking...if I realized XX had been calling, would I have answered? what would I have said? what would I have felt? what do I feel now? what would he have said? how would I have reacted?

Is it ridiculous that I really don't know the answers to any of these questions. I hate to say this, you don't know how much I do, but I think in this case, I'm not totally over him. There are some people that you meet, date, stop dating, and move on with no residual feelings.

And then there are others...

4 Comments:

Blogger Canavaliagirl said...

Okay, who is this fucknut??? Is it Mr. Texas/Kinsey wannabe???

10:01 PM  
Blogger D-Rock said...

No, the guy you're thinking of decided to go and get married to a woman...seriously. This guy is someone else...I'll call and let you know (in order to keep it all anonymous, cool, etc.)

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might need a call too...

7:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

reebok shoes, instyler, nfl jerseys, wedding dresses, iphone cases, ray ban, beats by dre, ralph lauren, vans shoes, mac cosmetics, p90x workout, north face outlet, birkin bag, giuseppe zanotti, nike air max, babyliss, chi flat iron, celine handbags, asics running shoes, lululemon, vans, valentino shoes, new balance, oakley, mcm handbags, north face outlet, gucci, lancel, longchamp, nike air max, hollister, louboutin, hollister, ferragamo shoes, nike roshe, nike huarache, mont blanc, ghd, soccer shoes, baseball bats, converse outlet, hollister, bottega veneta, herve leger, insanity workout, converse, soccer jerseys, timberland boots, nike trainers, abercrombie and fitch, jimmy choo shoes

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home