Monday, March 05, 2007

States and Countries I've visited

I'll show you my maps if you show me yours!

I've totally stolen this from another blog, but I thought it looked fun, and hey, this is what the blogsphere is all about, right?

Visited states/countries shown in red.

These maps don't include "airport" visits, with the major exception of Taiwan, and that's only because I've honestly spent more than 48 hours of my life over the years in the Chiang Kai-shek airport in Taipei. And sadly it's probably the lamest of all Asian airports I've spent time in.



create your own personalized map of the USA



create your own visited country map

As you can see, the South American, African and Australian continents are still on my list (as far as my continent check off is concerned).

Okay, your turn.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh now this is very fun! Looks like we need to hit up a few places together....you need to head South!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home